Wow! Thank you Justina Luther (Here is her blog) for nominating me for the Lovely Blog Award for the second time! Ahh!!! I haven’t blogged much lately and that makes me pretty sad, but being nominated for this award even so really makes me feel excited about getting back here and writing my face off! It’s awesome 🙂
The rules are as follows:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers at the most, 3 at the least if you don’t have enough time for 15, and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Whew.. okay.. 7 facts about myself and GO!
1. I hate being busy lately… I feel like I am missing out on so much with my friends/family and I am over it! ha!
2. I changed my college major last year to Child Development/Autism and I think it’s one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.
3. I’m a klutz.
4. I still haven’t reached my goal weight for my diet and that makes me sad but I know it’s my fault and I’m working hard to get to where I want to be!
5. That being sad, I’ve become a gym rat.
6. This time of year with Holiday’s makes me really happy, I don’t know why, but it does. But at the same time it also makes me sad because my grandpa passed on Christmas Eve almost 2 years ago and it’s a sad time for everyone.
7. I feel like I have changed a lot in my life but the one thing that remains constant is I love my friends, my family, and myself 24/7 because I know I wouldn’t be who I am today if it wasn’t for any of them.
Now you go and enjoy your nominations!!! XOXO