Guess who has never heard of this award? If you guessed me, then you guessed correct! But Justina Luther (check her out here) nominated me and I am going to do my part in this tradition as well! So here we go!
Here are the rules:
1. Link and thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the questions they asked you
3. Pick eleven bloggers with
less than 200 (the rules vary on this amount, which is how I ended up being nominated, different versions say anywhere from 200-3,000) followers to nominate them.
4. Ask them eleven questions
5. Let them know by commenting on one of their posts
Here are the questions I was asked:
1. Why do you blog?
I blog because I have always liked to talk and express myself in away possible, so to me, my blogging is like I’m talking to you through my posts. I like being able to reach people who have the same values and opinions as me, but I also like hearing from the ones who don’t! It’s all a learning experience and I love it.
2. What other projects are you working on?
I am working on a second book (no title yet) that is more about my life and the people in it. I think it’ll be a fun one.
3. What is your #1 dream in life.
To be a successful person. I don’t care if it’s as a wife, a mom, or a published author, I just want to feel like I was successful in everything I do.
4. What is the oddest compliment you’ve ever received?
I had braces for a long time and now I have good teeth! When I started working at WalMart this guy told me “you have nice teeth. they’re like vampire teeth, and I like them.” I took it as a compliment (and have always thought my k-9 teeth were vampireish) so it worked!
5. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
The interaction from everyone, for sure!
6. What are your hobbies?
Obviously writing/blogging, but I also love to craft. I make all sorts of stuff (thank you pinterest) but I really have always loved creating.
7. What is your favorite food?
Italian. My family on my mom’s side is Italian so it trumps all food!
8. What is the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
I had a dream once that my cousin Jared and I were being chased by the puppet/doll from Night Of The Living Dummy (yes the goosebumps book) and it terrified me because I am terrified of dolls like that! But as the dream went on more dolls were chasing us and trying to kill us and it was just weird and creepy like a doll gang was after us and I didn’t like it and I will ALWAYS remember that.
9. Have you ever done something you never thought you would?
Publishing Keeping The Gleam was surprising to me because it is so personal, so when I did it and it got published I was surprised and happy all at once.
10. Do you believe you can reach your dreams?
I do, with lots of hard work, and also being more positive than I am!
Here are 11 questions for my nominees.
1. Who is your biggest influence?
2. What is one thing you would love to be doing right now?
3. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
4. Do you think Leonardo Dicaprio will EVER win an Oscar?
5. Have you always blogged or is this something new to you?
6. What is your favorite season and why?
7. What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
8. What are your favorite and least favorite words?
9. What is the one thing you want to be remembered for?
10. What is your all time favorite song?
11. If you could be doing anything other than this right now, what would it be?
Here are the AWESOME bloggers I nominate:
(I’ve only got 6 because I haven’t been on much lately due to this slow computer I am using but once I get my newer computer back I will add more! It’s glitching on me and I am over it!)